The Custody Project is a charitable, tax-exempt, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Its mission is
to promote the general welfare, both directly and indirectly, of women and their children as a unit as related to care, custody, and visitation issues.
Assisting some of the most destitute and forgotten of mothers and children, we are proud to have you as a compassionate partner, supporting the programs, services and activities of The Custody Project, including:
- Heart to Heart, assisting qualified mothers with care, custody, and visitation expenses, including reference, consultation, and caseload costs, via grants and the revolving door programs. Heart to Heart always receives 75% or more each year, and received 75.1% of every dollar in FY 14-15 and 75% of each dollar in FY 15-16.
- Fund & Friend-Raising, Public Awareness Actions, including raising awareness for the issues and hardships affecting mothers and their children involved in custody and visitation proceedings. National Drive: ___ Yes
- Educational Outreach, including teaching mothers about custody and visitation proceedings, preparing and filing legal briefs, gathering exhibits, discussing individual cases, and protecting children. National Documentary: ___ Yes
- Property & Program Grants, including for event expenses, teaching fees, land acquisition, capital, building, renovation, program development, and technical assistance.
- General Purposes and Overhead, including for general operating support to continue and to expand the operation of The Custody Project.
- Where Most Needed.